Wow, Xfinity has a lot more to offer families than I knew! A big thanks to them for partnering with me to bring you this post. #XfinityMoms
I run my home like an operation. I’m a work-at-home mom, and I take my job as keeper of the household very seriously. I try to stick to a cleaning schedule, I keep inventory of the food and other supplies like I would if it were an office space, and I seize every opportunity to save money if I can.
I’ve been looking for the best way to streamline my home operations, and Xfinity has some fantastic options to help me run my house! I’m not the most technically savvy person, so I was thrilled to learn that Xfinity now has retail stores where customers have the opportunity to explore, learn about and interact with the latest Xfinity products and services.
Last week, I checked out their new Willow Grove location which featured:
- Guided demos of their latest innovations like Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Home
- Flat screen TVs, iPads and a seating area where customers can try out and learn more about the full line of free Xfinity apps, Xfinity Home and more
- Personalized service from trained and knowledgeable sales consultants
- Time-saving features like self-serve bill pay kiosks and a queuing system that allows customers to explore the store instead of waiting in line for service
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve stood in front of my TV overwhelmed with all the cable features. The new Xfinity retail stores make it easy for me to learn about everything my cable service provides, so that means I’m getting a better return on my investment!
Xfinity X1 will change the way you experience TV, with all these great features:
- Integrated Xfinity Apps allow you to follow your favorite team while watching another show, bring your Facebook feed or photos up on the big screen, play your Pandora playlist, check the weather, and more
- Common Sense Media with integrated ratings and reviews that help parents determine what content is appropriate for different ages
- Kids Zone is a safe and secure place for kids to independently explore their favorite content and discover new programming
- X1 DVR with cloud technology lets you stream DVR recordings and live television on mobile devices
And my personal favorite- the Xfinity Voice Remote is a fun and easy way to search for networks, shows and movies, set DVR recordings, change the channel, get recommendations, navigate Xfinity On Demand and more, all with English or Spanish vocal commands!
Watch me blow your mind with the Xfinity Voice Remote in my YouTube video!
It’s amazing! Plus, I learned all about what Xfinity Home has to offer- it’s Comcast’s total home security and automation solution!
- 24/7 professional security monitoring that can be armed and disarmed remotely
- At home or on the go access to your home security system including a touch screen console, X1, online or through the Xfinity Home app on your mobile devices
- Live video monitoring allows customers to see what is going on when they’re away from home plus have video clips sent by text or email
- Remote thermostat control helps you manage energy consumption by controlling lights and thermostat
- Rules to have your system work together so that your living room light turns on and your heat goes up when you arrive home on weekdays between 4 and 6
Here’s my other video which explains more about Xfinity Home and gives you a look at the retail store:
Plus, Xfinity offers a bunch of really great FREE mobile apps so customers can enjoy all of their entertainment and communications services on the go!
- Xfinity Tv
- Xfinity TV Remote and X1 Remote
- Xfinity Home
- Xfinity Share
- Xfinity WiFi
- Xfinity Connect
- Xfinity My Account
I’m excited about the the idea of rolling all these home management items into one, easy to use system! If you’re looking to streamline your home, visit one of the Xfinity retail locations to talk one-on-one with a professional and to test out all these really cool products!
Click here for a Rafflecopter giveaway to enter to win a
Nest Learning Thermostat!
Contest ends midnight 5/26/16